Arrive in cochin airport pick up from the airport and drive to Munnar hills (130 kms / 4 hrs). Enroute visit Cheyyappara Waterfalls. On the way to Munnar you can see tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lush green hills, a place so difficult to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the area covered by Tata tea. On arrival check in at Hotel and relax. Overnight in Hotel.
After lavish breakfast proceed sightseeing in Munnar which includes Raja Malai, a top peak of Munnar where you may see Neel Thar (mountain goats), Tea Museum, Mattupetty, Eco-Point etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional). Overnight at Hotel.
After lavish breakfast continue to Thekkady, South India’s most popular wild life sanctuary, its home to bison, wild elephant, boar, languor, the great Indian tiger and more. On arrival check in to the Hotel. Afternoon you can go for boat cruise in the Lake to watch wild animals on come back witness kathakali, dance drama of Kerala. Overnight at Hotel.
Morning after breakfast transfer to Alleppey ,known as the “Venice of the east” check in at House boat. Now you will be cruising through the narrow canals, rivers, backwaters & lagoons of Alleppey. Have the tasty “Kerala Food” in the house boat. Alleppey is the ideal place to purchase Coir Products. Overnight stay at Houseboat
In the morning leisure on House Boat. Later at 0900 Hrs boat arrives at Alleppey finishing point jetty. On arrival check out from houseboat after breakfast and we transfer you to the cochin Airport
* A Traditional welcome with welcome Drink on arrival
* Accommodation on double/Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary at all place
* Daily breakfast at all hotels
* Pick up and drop transfers from airport / railway station - hotel - airport
* Sightseeing and all transfers as mention the vehical as per the itinerary
* Assistance at all arrival and departure points
* All hotel related taxes and transport related taxess
* Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver bata
* Any Air Fare & Train Fare. Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, maintenance fee.
* Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
* Camera fees
* Monument entrance fees .
* Medical and travel insurance
* All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
* Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary
* Anything not mentioned under 'Inclusions'